- Search Classes by Teacher: Teachers and Admins can now filter classes by Teacher via the Classes tab.
- DP & MYP Curriculum Analytics: DP and MYP schools can now better track which standards are being taught in each subject and grade level via the Dashboard > Whole School Curriculum > Analytics. Select Standards from the Element dropdown to see which units are covering each standard. Click here for further guidance.
- Enhanced Password Requirements: As we prepare to rollout Single-Sign-On across multiple applications, we have strengthened our password requirements. New users setting up their accounts should enter a strong password with many characters, capitalisation, and numbers or symbols. The password will not save until you see a green box. An example of a strong password would be S8raH18%p whereas as weak password would be Sarah18%.
- Group 4 Investigations: When creating Investigations in Group 4 Science Classes, teachers may now notify students via e-mail.
- Interdisciplinary Assessment via Proofing & Review: Administrators can now edit each MYP student’s Interdisciplinary Assessment scores via Reports > Proofing & Review > By Student. Click here for more information.
- Import: Via Settings > Import & Export, schools can now customise the enrolment date format using MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY when bulk importing student information.