We are delighted to announce the launch of our build-your-own Service Learning module, supporting the International Baccalaureate programmes, as well as Cambridge, Pearson EdExcel, and College Board programmes.
Service Learning is increasingly integrated within international school curricula as a way of engaging students in experiential, authentic learning experiences through community and civic engagement. The cycle of planning, action and reflection that students undertake promotes student growth and benefits the local and global community.
We have developed a framework to support our schools in organising a meaningful Service Learning programme in the following ways:
- A dynamic Service Learning portfolio promotes dialogue between advisors and students.
- A journal allows students to demonstrate and reflect on their progress in multiple formats, including via text, photos, video and audio files.
- School-customised learning outcomes can be used by students to prompt reflection and guide assessment.
- Terminology and evaluation rubrics are fully customisable to suit your school’s needs.
- Activities can be tagged to differentiate between different types of service.
Schedule a demo for an in-depth guided walkthrough from one of our associates to learn how ManageBac could support Service Learning at your school.