- Confidently build your PYP Programme of Inquiry – drawing on our collaborative, PYP-aligned unit planner.
- Easily manage all aspects of teaching and learning, from unit planning and portfolios to reporting and attendance.
- Showcase student learning in the Portfolio with built-in ATL Skills, Learner Profile and Key Concept tagging.
Curriculum & Learning
Scaffolding and support where you need it most.
- Collaboratively plan your Programme of Inquiry, with built-in IB unit templates, guidance and opportunities for reflection.
- Bring your units vividly to life with personalised header images, colourful text and stickers, plus the option to embed a wide range of media.
- Organise learning experiences and resources via Stream & Resources.
- Map and review your curriculum with in-depth analytics including ATL Skills, Transdisciplinary Themes and Key Concepts.
- Maintain oversight of all curriculum development via regular Curriculum Digests – including newly-created units, updates to existing units, and reflection comments.
Everything at a glance.
Collaborative Curriculum Planning
- Collaboratively create, edit and share unit planners across year levels in real-time.
- Built-in with Transdisciplinary Themes, Key Concepts, ATL Skills and more.
See the Big Picture
- Browse your whole-school curriculum and analytics to track coverage of concepts and skills.
- Embed notes, files, photos, videos, and websites with our drag and drop Stream & Resources.
Programme Standards & Practices
Built-in planner guidance and IB Evaluation support.
Access detailed guidance on how each section of our unit templates aligns with the IB Standards & Practices – helping to keep the IB philosophy at the heart of teacher planning and collaboration at your school, and driving a culture of continuous reflection and improvement.
Interested in learning more about the IB Standards & Practices?
Portfolio & Report Cards
Showcase and report student learning over time.
- Share your students’ learning journeys via our dynamic Portfolio, with built-in tagging for ATLs, Learner Profile and Key Concepts.
- Save and export completed Portfolios as PDFs or via third party integrations – supporting students’ next steps.
- Detail all aspects of student progress, together with attendance and programme highlights, via customisable Report Cards.
Celebrate every step of your students' PYP journey.
Showcase students’ work throughout the academic year via our dynamic portfolio. Upload files, web links, videos and photos, add comments and reflections, then tag ATL Skills, Key Concepts, Learner Profile attributes and more – evidencing learning and achievement. Save and export completed Portfolios as PDFs or via third party integrations – supporting students’ next steps.
A document that makes a lasting impression.
Seamlessly report on all aspects of your students’ progress and achievement – using customisable, curriculum-aligned templates, and drawing on data from your ManageBac account, including homeroom, gradebook and attendance module. Choose to generate your report cards as print-ready PDFs or via our brand new web view format, and deliver them securely to parents and students online.
Bringing together all data. Personalised.
Teachers record class attendance based on the configured preferences (i.e. weekdays and rotation-based, categories, days off). Admins can manage attendance by student, class, or curriculum, and set daily digests, send reminders to teachers, and absences to parents. Parents can also submit attendance excusals through ManageBac.
A framework for meaningful student action.
Scaffold student independence and action through customisable worksheets that help older PYP students to plan, record and reflect upon individual and collective action.
- Introduce students to online journalling and reflection.
- Use customisable worksheets to add experiences, record reflections and upload photos, videos and other evidence of learning.
- Easily manage communications between advisor and student.
Fostering curiosity, inquiry and discovery.
Use our customisable Project-Based Learning worksheet for PYP 5 students to plan, record and reflect upon their PYP Exhibition.
- Scaffold the Exhibition timeline for students with a custom ‘to do’ list.
- Easily manage communications between advisor and student.
- Export and share completed worksheets as a record of student achievement.
Bringing learning to life online.
Deliver rich and interactive online learning experiences for students at home – with Zoom and AssessPrep integrations, plus direct messaging.
- Seamless online lesson delivery with Zoom and Presentation Mode.
- Secure 1-1 direct messaging, with in-built safeguarding.
- Engagement analytics and automatic reminders with weekly digests.
Online Lessons & Presentation Mode
Engaging learning experiences – anytime, anywhere.
Schedule engaging, media-rich virtual lessons for your PYP Classes. Use your preferred video conferencing tool or take advantage of our built-in Zoom integration. Start the lesson with one click from your calendar or your Unit’s Stream.
Messaging designed for schools, with built-in safeguarding.
Facilitate smooth and secure communication between students, teachers and parents – backed by comprehensive safeguarding protocols, and customised to your school. Chats can be initiated across all programmes in ManageBac – helping your whole school community to stay in touch, whenever and wherever.
1-1 Direct Messaging
- Start a chat with students, teachers and parents within all Class, Year Group and Homeroom pages.
Pinning a Chat
- Easily access pinned chats as they always appear on top of the chat list.
Archive Chat Thread
- Hide and close chats that are no longer relevant.
Mute Chat Thread
- If you wish to stop receiving notices, you can choose to mute that individual chat.
- Open a blank canvas to draw using a range of editing tools.
Chat Permissions Management
- Set chat permissions on a global and grade level basis.
- Built-in safeguarding, with transcripts and reporting for peace of mind. You can report any message you feel is inappropriate.
- Record and send an audio message, via Mobile or Web browser, which will be playable in the chat without having to download.
- Open the emoji picker and react to messages with an emoji. We have already filtered out inappropriate emojis.
|Curriculum & Learning|
|Programme Standards & Practices and IB Evaluation|
|Portfolio & Report Cards|
|Presentation Mode with Zoom Integration|
|Direct Messaging with KeyChat|
|Online Assessments with AssessPrep Integration|
Visit Help Centre