We have been delighted to support district-wide implementations of ManageBac in some of the country’s largest IB districts: the District of Columbia Public Schools, Atlanta Public Schools, the School District of Philadelphia, Prince George’s County Public Schools, East Irondequoit Public Schools, and Minneapolis Public Schools.
We invite any school district with at least five IB schools to apply for our preferential district pricing options.
School districts receiving preferential pricing also benefit from:
- Annual complimentary on-site training for staff
- Implementation planning with your IB or magnet program office
- Special prioritization of features and integration planning & analysis
- Building district-level or state standards into your curriculum planners
- Best pricing and consolidated invoicing
For further details about district pricing, please request a proposal.
“ManageBac is so organised – everything from unit planning and scoring criterion. I’ve heard the language change among students as well, they’re constantly asking about summative or formative assessments, criteria, and mastery!”