Terms, Policies & AgreementsThese terms & policies explain our legal relationship with you.
Service Level Agreement
What is the Service Level Agreement?
The Service Level Agreement is our commitment to customers using ManageBac regarding the service we will provide. Please get in touch using the contact details below if you have any questions about this agreement.
- Administrator Training
- Bug Fixes
- 99% system uptime
- A 24-hour max response time for all support requests
- A pledge to protect privacy and safeguard data with daily local backups
- SSL-encryption for all sub-domains
We do not support:
- Network issues (e.g. Internet access failure)
- E-mail Administration
- Administrative Tasks (e.g. Approving your student’s CAS activities)
Questions & Contact Information
Any questions about this Service Level Agreement should be addressed to email@example.com or by mail to: ManageBac, LLC. 548 Market St. #40438, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA.