We are happy to introduce several new enhancements for our Profiles on ManageBac, which provide an at-a-glance summary for Students, Parents and Teachers.
Key Global Improvements:
Enhanced Profile layout and presentation for both web and mobile
At-a-Glance tiles provide a summary of key Core and Portfolio updates
Academic Overview shows upcoming Tasks & Deadlines
Workload Indicator provides a 6-week snapshot of major deadlines
Key Highlights in the New Student Profiles
Improvements to the Student Portfolios in ManageBac include the following:
- Personal & Contact Information is now presented with full alignment to IBIS Exam Registration requirements
- Academic Overview now shows upcoming Tasks & Deadlines alongside the Timetables
- Workload Indicator provides a 6-week snapshot of upcoming summative assessments & deadlines
- Hover over the Workload Indicator to browse the specific Task details
- Enrolment Status is automatically synced from OpenApply to reflect student transfers, graduation, etc.
- QuickStart Tiles provide an at-a-glance summary view with recent updates across CAS, EE, ToK, and the Portfolio in the IB DP (and PP/CP & SaA in MYP)
- Faster navigation and one-click access to CAS Experiences, Reflections and Deadlines
- Reports are now integrated with Student Reflections to provide an improved presentation
Stay tuned for our next set of updates refreshing the Timetables and Weekly Planner views as well as improved Class Rosters for Teachers.