Managing the Enhanced Primary Years Programme
Redesigned from the ground up For the Enhanced PYP!
- The only learning platform supporting the full IB Continuum and designed with the new Standards & Practices in mind.
- Collaborative real-time unit planning with integrated Student Portfolio, Assessment and Reporting.
- Flexible unit template editor and enhanced reflections designed from the ground up for the new PYP.
- Worksheets for Service Learning and Exhibition allow students to plan, record and reflect upon action as a dynamic outcome of agency.
- Harmonized into ManageBac’s new user interface for web & mobile.
- Broad curriculum support with 600+ academic standards to support your national curriculum requirements.
Collaborative Real-time Planning
Improved unit flexibility, real-time collaboration and online presence for managing the Enhanced Primary Years Programme (PYP)
Collaborative Curriculum Planning
Collaboratively create, edit and share unit planners across year levels in real-time.
Built-in with transdisciplinary themes, key concepts, ATL skills, and more.
See the Big Picture
Browse whole-school curriculum and analytics to track coverage of concepts and skills.
Embed notes, files, photos, videos and websites with our drag & drop Stream & Resources.
Redesigned Primary Years Programme (PYP) Unit Planner
With a host of improvements for your Early Years, Standard and Specialist (stand-alone) Planner templates.
Fonts & Icons
are more readable with visual cues
to indicate when colleagues are online
to allow for collaborative planning
to improve context and ease-of-use
to support meaningful reflection throughout the cycle
to align and link assessment tasks & learning experiences
customisable background headers to reflect your unit
Academic Standards & Curriculum Updates
We have added over 607 sets of academic & accreditation standards and benchmarks for our schools comprising the world’s largest indexed collection of over 1.5 million fully-licensed academic standards.
Learning & Teaching
Inside and outside your classroom with Portfolio and Learning Experiences.
- Portfolio Timeline provides a chronological view of student progression with a showcase.
- Students and Teachers can easily add from web or mobile:
Goals Reflections Coursework Observations Awards
- Build connections to:
Learner Profile ATL Skills Concepts
- Support your Authorisation & Evaluation process with evidence and link directly to the new IB’s Programme Standards & Practices.
Improve school-to-home communication and parent engagement with Advanced Options
Students gradually build a digital portfolio over time as they submit coursework into their classes for individual assessments. All submitted work is automatically grouped into subjects with learning goals linked to learner proﬁle attributes. All portfolios can be exported as PDFs or synced to our partners for applying to higher education.
Assessment & Reporting
Flexible assessment options are directly integrated with Reporting.
- Units of Inquiry
- Learning Outcomes
- ATL Skills
Easily assess specialized subjects and include student coursework
Report cards can include a customisable cover letter with signature, learner profile, ATL skills evaluation, overall progress including homeroom advisory comments and attendance, extra-curricular activities and final grade descriptions. Generate reports individually or in bulk as print-ready PDFs which can also be distributed to securely to parents and students online with optional email notifications.
The Parent Portal provides parents with a local language interface to keep track of their children’s performance, view upcoming tasks and portfolio items, submit attendance excusals, and communicate directly with teachers for real time updates about their child’s academic standing.
Download these PYP-specific resources to support you and your school with the transition to the enhanced PYP.
A comprehensive guide designed for school Administrators & PYP Coordinators to configure your school’s ManageBac account in a best-practice manner. Includes Subscription Overview, School Account Setup, Getting Started guides, FAQs, help resources, and more!