The New PYP Next
Redesigned from the ground up for the New PYP!
- The only learning platform supporting the full IB Continuum and designed with the new Standards & Practices in mind.
- Collaborative real-time unit planning with integrated Student Portfolio, Assessment and Reporting.
- Flexible unit template editor and enhanced reflections designed from the ground up for the new PYP.
- Worksheets for Service Learning and Exhibition allow students to plan, record and reflect upon action as a dynamic outcome of agency.
- Harmonized into ManageBac’s new User Interface for web & mobile.
- Broad curriculum support with over 600+ academic standards to support your national curriculum requirements.
Collaborative Real-time Planning
With improved unit flexibility, real-time collaboration and online presence.
Collaborative Curriculum Planning
Collaboratively create, edit and share unit planners across year levels in real-time.
Built-in with transdisciplinary themes, key concepts, ATL skills, and more.
See the Big Picture
Browse whole-school curriculum and analytics to track coverage of concepts and skills.
Embed notes, files, photos, videos and websites with our drag & drop “Stream & Resources”.
Redesigned PYP Unit Planner
With a host of improvements for your Early Years, Standard and Specialist (stand-alone) Planner templates.
Fonts & Icons
more readable with visual cues
to indicate when colleagues are online
to allow for collaborative planning
to improve context and ease-of-use
to support meaningful reflection throughout the cycle
to align and link assessment tasks & learning experiences
customizable background headers to reflect your unit
Learning & Teaching
Inside and outside your classroom with Portfolio and Learning Experiences.
- Portfolio Timeline provides a chronological view of student progression with a showcase.
- Students and Teachers can easily add from Web or Mobile:
Goals Reflections Coursework Observations Awards
- Build connections to:
Learner Profile ATL Skills Concepts
- Support your Authorization & Evaluation process with evidence and link directly to the new IB’s Programme Standards & Practices.
Improve school-to-home communication and parent engagement with Advanced Options
Flexible assessment options directly integrated with Reporting.
- Units of Inquiry
- Learning Outcomes
- ATL Skills
Easily assess specialist subjects and include student coursework
Reflect & Connect
Supporting Initial to Final Reflection and Building Connections.
Collaboratively reflect alongside the Planner Reflections include Guidance from PYP: from principles into practice Flexibly customize and map your Reflections & Guidance by Unit Section
- Easily tag with ATL Skills, Learner Profile and Key Concepts
Supporting your IB 5-Year Review
As the IB’s Exam Systems delivery partner, we are delighted to provide drag’n’drop evidence submission from ManageBac for your school’s authorization & evaluation self-study to make your accreditation management process as efficient and smooth as possible.
With the upcoming release of the new Standards & Practices in Spring 2020, you will be able to tag Units, Portfolio items, Reflections and Tasks to organize evidence and indicators of excellence for specific standards & practices streamlining the accreditation management process for your Coordinator, Leadership Team and Teachers.
ManageBac for Mobile
With broad curriculum support for your entire learning community.
Redesigned from the ground up with full functionality:
- Classroom Management
- Service Learning (CAS, SA)
- Curriculum Planners
- Project-based Learning (EE, Personal Project)
Sharing on Airdrop
Easily submit Cousework, post Reflections and update Project journals on the go!
- Teacher & Advisor
- Parents & Family
Download these PYP-specific resources to support you and your school with the transition to the enhanced PYP.
Our latest blog posts about PYP Next
Events & Webinars
Register for one of our upcoming PYP workshops or webinars below.
The 2019 Schedule is Coming Soon!