We’ve made several improvements and changes to the system this week:
- The demo sandbox has been updated to reflect the 2014-2015 academic year. You are free to explore all features in the system across all user types (administrators, teachers, students, parents)!
- Attendance: Count Holidays as Rotation Days now has dual functions. Clicking dates once will turn the calendar date to the color yellow and will not consume a rotation day. Clicking dates a second time will turn the calendar date blue and will consume one rotation day.
- In Mathematical Studies DP unit plans, the syllabus content has been added.
- Theory of Knowledge Prescribed Titles have been updated for May 2015. The Areas of Knowledge have been updated to reflect the IB guide.
Middle Years Programme:
- Community Projects is now available. The guide to setting up Community Projects is available here. The guide to managing Community Projects is available here.
- The Subject Group Overview has replaced the Vertical Planner.
- Within MYP Next Chapter units, Hours taught is now available in the Summary tab. The hours appear in both the unit overview page and the PDF export.
- Within MYP Next Chapter units, the Reflections & Evaluation tab now supports questions to focus on. The checked questions appear in both the unit overview page and the PDF export.
- Curriculum Analytics: Global Context, Key Concepts, and Inquiry Questions elements are now offered.
- MYP Next Chapter interdisciplinary unit plans.
- Updating the MYP Next Chapter final grade boundaries and ATLs.
- Updating the Theory of Knowledge PPM form.
- Updating the Group 4 Sciences internal assessment criteria.
- Diploma unit plans – Aims, Objectives, and Criteria.
- IBIS exam registration user experience improvements.