- When archiving students via the Users tab, you now have the option to indicate whether the student withdrew or graduated alongside the relevant date.
- 2 and 3-day attendance rotation cycles were implemented.
- Next week, status-level harmonisation with OpenApply and InterSIS will be complete, so that enrollment, withdrawn and graduation dates will be synced consistently across all 3 systems.
- Easily bulk edit fields on the student roster without having to navigate into individual profiles.
- Parent rosters have now been harmonized with the student roster spreadsheet style layout & filter.
- Performance enhancements to accelerate speeds for parent users.
- Custom tag colors can now be easily defined on applicant profiles.
- New access & permission levels allow administrators to granularly configure access & permission levels by department and control access to key settings including Users, Payments, Profiles, etc.
- New export option to bulk export student photos via a ZIP download.