We’re looking forward to seeing many of you at the IB Americas conference in Chicago from July 23 – July 26!
This year we’re excited to host a big Chicago-style breakfast in the heart of Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, just 10 minutes away from the conference center at The James.
This complimentary breakfast will run from 7AM – 9AM on Friday, July 24, and feature:
- a walkthrough of the new IB e-coursework submission platform
- an update on the new CAS guide
- a look at the new IB Student Registry
- new integration partnership announcements
- networking with fellow IB coordinators
If you are not attending the IB Americas conference,
you are still welcome to join us for breakfast.
Can’t join us for breakfast? Other ways to connect with us:
(1) Stop by our table at the conference.
We have updated information for the 2015 academic year, plus t-shirts, baseball caps, and other giveaways! To view the conference exhibition hall and our location, click here.
(2) Book a time.
Have ManageBac questions? We have answers, and a full team ready to help. Let us know when you’re available, and we’ll make sure to have someone dedicated to you. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!