We’ve made several improvements to the system this week:
- We’ve changed our mail delivery servers. As a result, our mailer IP Address has changed — in additional to existing filters, please update your e-mail whitelist to include the IP Address: 188.8.131.52.
- Term Gradebooks can now be locked by programme and by term. This can be done via Settings > Programme (e.g. Diploma) > Terms. Within the Terms tab, edit an existing term and click Lock Term. Teachers and administrators will not be able to make any changes in the term gradebook unless the term is unlocked.
- For CAS Activities, students can no longer request supervisors reviews unless at least one CAS Question has been answered, or one Reflection & Evidence has been submitted.
- For SA Activities, students can no longer request supervisors reviews unless at least one SA Question has been answered, or one Reflection & Evidence has been submitted.
- The Personal Project and Community Project Academic Honesty feature has slightly improved. It is now available as a new tab within the student’s Project worksheet. Supervisors are can add and edit meetings, while students can only view the meetings. Supervisors and students can both generate the Academic Honesty Form in PDF.
- Box 4 of the IB PYP Planner now contains a section that answers the question: “What opportunities will occur for transdisciplinary skills development and for the development of the attributes of the learner profile?” The question can be filled in the Learning Experiences tab.