In response to the release of the new MYP Personal Project guide, ManageBac has refreshed the student worksheets for both the Personal Project and the Community Project.
The MYP Projects have been moved into our flexible Project-based Learning (PBL) framework, which enables schools to build-their-own PBL worksheets.
Through the PBL templates, schools can seamlessly run short and long term projects that engage students in complex problems, deep questions and challenging tasks. Using the PBL templates, students can work independently or collaboratively, and can engage in peer and self assessment, keep a journal and track progress.
The MYP Personal Project and Community Project worksheets will still have all the great features that you have come to expect, including the benefits of digital recording, feedback and assessment. However, you now have the ability to customize the worksheet to better suit your school’s specific requirements. Review and customise your templates via Settings > IB Middle Years > Project-based Learning. Select the template, and navigate through the Overview, Framework, Assessment, Forms and Terminology options available.
Features still available:
- To-do lists
- Uploading Documents, Files, Videos
- Adding Notes & Interviews
- Generating Academic Honesty Forms
- Integration with Google and Other Platforms
- Ability to edit template (for administrators)
- Updated default template to match new requirements (including a Learning and Product goal for the Personal Project)
- Updated Assessment criteria for the Personal Project
- Built-in guides written by top MYP Educators supporting each stage of both projects
Note, PBL templates can be optionally enabled for each year group, via Edit Year Group Settings.
For more information on how to use our PBL worksheets, visit our Helpdesk. Please note that you will need to be logged into your ManageBac account to view our full worksheet tutorials via the Helpdesk.