We’ve made the following improvements to the system this week:
- PDF Exports of all forms have improved spacing and formatting. All options for Checklist and Multiple Choice fields will appear on the PDF Export.
- PayPal Express Checkout is now a payment integration option in OpenApply. You can enter your API credentials via Settings > Payments. Families are able to pay by credit card without requiring a PayPal account.
- Tags rules to automatically apply to an applicant based on which field value has been selected on a given form.
- For example, Does your child have any of the following allergies?
- If “Legumes” has been selected on the form, automatically apply a tag called “Legumes Allergy” for the student.
- Analytics: Enrollment Summary analytics to track the application status of all students in the system by date.
- Analytics: Checklist Completion analytics to track the status of completed, ongoing, or to-be-completed checklist items per programme.
- Standardized phone number formatting.