We’re excited to see many of our schools at the IB Conference in the Hague this weekend and provide a preview of our upcoming integration.
ManageBac schools on BridgeU will soon benefit from:
- Smooth on-boarding: Student and teacher accounts will be setup in BridgeU, making it easier and faster for ManageBac students to start exploring their university options!
- Single sign-on: Eliminating the need for duplicate logins
Please feel free to preview the integration here!
Future integration plans include:
- Making the most of CAS: Academic and grade data will push from ManageBac to BridgeU, and the BridgeU CV builder will contain ManageBac student entries for CAS Experiences, Goals & Reflections, making it simpler to build compelling student
- Student recommendations & applications: With subject teachers imported into BridgeU’s reference tool, advisors can assign recommendation writers with ease; teachers will be able to push transcripts and reports into BridgeU, where they can compile application packages to submit directly to universities.
- Annual University Destinations Survey: Partner schools will enjoy access to our Annual University Destinations Survey, based on data from both our platforms. The resulting report will share analysis and insight into higher education placement, trends and performance of IB and international students globally.
To learn more about BridgeU, please click here.