Get the most out of ManageBac for your upcoming 2021-22 academic year!
With global updates to make your IB experience even better, curriculum updates across PYP, MYP and beyond, and the power of Pamoja & OSC Study for every IB DP student.
As your trusted IB systems partner supporting Coordinators, Teachers, Technology Leadership, and School Leadership, we have organised a collection of ManageBac resources to help you prepare for the upcoming year with expert guidance, helpful resources and our latest design & feature updates.
What’s New on ManageBac?
- Explore the All New Design
- Deep-dive into the Redesigned Dashboard
- Online Assessments & Exams with AssessPrep
- MiniPD: Community for International Educators
- Pamoja on ManageBac
- OSC Study: Past Exam Papers
- New guides for CAS, TOK and EE
- DP Subject Pages with curated Resources
- TOK Coordination Guide
- Guides for CP Service Learning, Language Development & Reflective Project
- Updated IB-aligned MYP Unit Planner Template
- Refreshed Student Worksheet for the Personal and Community Projects
- All-new Project-Based Approach to Interdisciplinary Teaching and Learning
- A more flexible, intuitive IDU Unit Planner
- And guides for IDU, ATL, SA, PP, CP
- New guides for Exhibition and Action
- Built-in IB-aligned support for curriculum planning in the PYP Unit Planner
- A 4-Part Curriculum Writing Cohort in September
- Classroom resources including Posters and Stickers
- Flexible Unit Template Editor allows you to custom-create Unit Planner Templates to suit your school
- FariaOne School OS: for a Unified Family Experience
- New guides for tech leaders working closely with data and systems
- Learn how to use APIs more effectively with the Faria Development Portal
- Engage with peers via our Tech Leadership Community
- Discuss integrations and work closely with consultants
- Google Classroom and Microsoft Integration