We’ve made several improvements to the system this week:
- The Theory of Knowledge PPD is now available within the student’s ToK Worksheet via the Presentation tab.
- Students can now view archived CAS or SA activities.
- Subject Group names have been updated.
- Interdisciplinary Units can now be planned. This can be done within a unit via Inquiry & Purpose > Summary and Mark as Interdisciplinary Unit. For more guidance, please refer to the guide on Creating MYP Interdisciplinary Unit Plans. Note: we will offer the PDF planner as soon as the IB has finalized the IDU planner template. IDUs on report cards will also be offered at a later time.
- Updating the Group 4 Sciences internal assessment criteria.
- Updating MYP ATLs.
- IBIS exam registration user experience improvements.
- Diploma unit plans – Aims, Objectives, and Criteria.