We’ve made several improvements to the system this week.
- When a new teacher is added to a class, the checkbox to display the teacher’s name on reports is no longer enabled by default.
- When annotating a document in Crocodoc, clicking the “Back to” icon will now take you back to the specific task/assignment, rather than the full task/assignment roster.
- Mathematical Studies unit plans now display the correct Aims, Objectives & Criteria and Syllabus Content.
- Groups 1 and 2 IOC recordings now offer a new HTML5 recorder. The HTML5 recorder does not stream the recording to our servers in real time. Instead, the recording is uploaded to the server at the end of the recording, when you have clicked Save. We recommend using this recorder if your school experiences internet connectivity issues.
Middle Years Programme:
- Task Categories colors can now be toggled to match the gradebook graph. The toggle is available within Edit Class Settings > Task Categories.
Primary Years Programme:
- Within the student Portfolio, Notes can now be shared with only teachers as an internal note, with parents & teachers, or with the student, parents, & teachers.
- The Attendance > Reporting page can now be exported to Excel.