We are delighted to announce the final phase of our new interface updates will be deployed early spring for teachers and administrators using ManageBac.
The new interface for administrators and teachers will be fully aligned with the student, parent & settings view, which were updated over the prior 18 months in order to:
- simplify navigation (so you can get more done with fewer clicks),
- improve usability for existing and first time users, and
- implement a fully responsive layout across web, tablet and mobile devices.
Together with this New UI, we are bundling the release of several long-awaited features:
- Granular access & permission levels to manage teacher access requirements by curriculum, class and reports.
- Enhanced text editors with improved formatting and embeddable media options supporting numerous file types like videos, websites, notes, and more.
- Seamless Google Docs integration to allow for assignment template creation, submission, and review.
- Extensive in-app announcements, tutorials, and tips, making it easier to get the most out of ManageBac from the very beginning.
We will have a fully updated library of tutorials and help sections showing how to use the new user interface within the coming month. In the mean time, please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about the upcoming changes.