- Download of Available Subjects: To help with the bulk creation of classes, a download of available subjects is available via Classes > Bulk Create Classes > Supported Subjects.
- Send grades notification e-mail to Students & Parents: Teachers can now send grades notification emails to both Students and Parents via the Tasks/Assignments Gradebook.
- New Plans User Interface: Student Plans Worksheets have been updated with a new look for choosing enabled Subjects.
Middle Years Programme
- Horizontal orientation of Unit Planner PDFs: Back by popular demand, MYP Unit Planner PDFs are now generated with horizontal orientation.
- ATL Skills Export: An export of Covered ATL Skills is now available via Dashboard > Curriculum > Middle Years > Export Covered ATL Skills.
Primary Years Programme
- Text Box for Section 3 of the Unit Planner: An “Additional Notes” text box has been added to the Unit Planner to help teachers answer the question, “What are the possible ways of assessing student learning?”
Diploma & Middle Years
- Add CAS/SA Experience without Learning Outcomes: Students can now add Experiences/Activities without selecting Learning Outcomes.
- CAS/SA Timeline Expanded: The Timeline for CAS/SA Activities has been moved below the student activities to provide a better view of which activities are long term and which are short term.