We are delighted to announce the first release of our redesigned student portfolios for students, teachers, admins & coordinators, and parents across all curriculum programmes.
Here is our release plan for the coming month:
Within the new Portfolios, you will find several key updates including:
- Timeline: This displays a chronological history of all activity across the student portfolio.
- Learning Goals & Reflections: These have now been aligned across all curriculum programs allowing students to create SMART goals.
- Comment, Like, Star & Share: Start discussions with students & parents, improve parental engagement & feedback with Likes, pin an item with the Star feature, and easily share specific items with unique URLs.
- New Resource Types: These include photos, files, notes and a Google Drive integration allowing you to embed Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Access & Permissions: This allows you to granularly configure sharing rights between students, teachers and parents.
- Portfolio Guidance: You can now customize QuickStart guidance for adding resource types and setting learning goals & reflections.
Upcoming releases between September and October 2019 will include a migration of legacy PYP Portfolios in W3 September with several key features:
- Linking Connections: This allows you to easily tag portfolio items with ATL Skills, Learner Profile and Key Concepts.
- Bulk Add & Approval Workflows for Teachers: You will be able to add items into multiple student portfolios in one step.
- Share with QR Code & PDF Exports: This will give you printable offline-to-online access to the Portfolio.
- Drawing Editor & Video Recording on Mobile: As part of our Android release, we will be supporting a drawing editor and video recording on mobile (iOS and Android).
- Showcase Portfolio items in Report Cards: Highlight student coursework and improve school-to-home communication.
Watch our webinar to learn more about our redesigned Student Portfolios: