Building on our Gradebook update in December 2021 and with the help of our Integrations & School Technology Directors, we are excited to share our Reporting > Proofing & Review update.
Available for all Curriculum Programmes and Heads of Subject, Administrators and Teachers with Reporting permissions.
Approach & Design
We completed a methodical review of the Term Grades and Reporting > Proofing & Review workflow to identify process and feature improvements, which will:
- Save Teacher & Administrative Time;
- Eliminate the need for tedious manual review; and
- Improve the overall quality of assessment feedback within your school.
You will find a host of improvements on Subject > Reports > Proofing & Review.
Firstly, you will notice full alignment with the new Term Gradebook design with powerful Assessment Analytics at your finger-tips:
Final Grade Distribution: at-a-glance view of Term Grades.
At-Risk: quickly identify at-risk students, who are failing based on the running Term Average.
Built-in Fields Checker
Gradebook in action
Built-in reporting cross-checks will help you efficiently proof & review and cross-check Term Reports as a Subject Head, Teacher or Principal, including:
1. Missing Grades
2. Missing Comments
3. Missing Rubrics
4. Names: including Preferred Names (Show students whose term comment does not contain their first, last or preferred name.)
5. Grade Discrepancies (Show students whose calculated Term Grade differs by 2 or more levels from the given Term Grade.)
Join our Assessment focus group, or contact our Product team with any assessment feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.