The ManageBac Ambassador Programme brings the most active and experienced members of our community together to showcase their knowledge and skills, connect with like-minded individuals, and benefit from a range of exciting and exclusive opportunities.
Community Ambassadors are innovative and driven users who champion ManageBac in their schools and communities. They create impact in our ManageBac community by hosting and speaking at events, sharing resources and mentoring other educators. They are passionate about the use of ManageBac and believe it to be an invaluable tool for teaching and learning.
Open to ManageBac School Leaders, Coordinators, Administrators & Teacher Leaders
Continue to upskill & evidence learning via ManageBac Certification courses
Network with global educators via exclusive community meet-ups & events
Participate in focus groups and beta-test new ManageBac features for continuous improvement
Showcase your expertise and build your professional profile on a global scale
- Develop advanced ManageBac skills and learn tried-and-tested creative ideas to help support your school community
- Participate in a vibrant community of educators from around the world.
- Receive an Ambassador Badge & Certificate.
- Receive an Ambassador Kit and swag.
- Receive PD vouchers for ManageBac Conferences.
- Become part of an invite-only Community Forum.
- Be included in our Faria Community Directory and share your profile to your network.
- Share your knowledge & experience with the community, helping us to grow.
- Share your story in an educator feature (blog, vlog, case study, etc.).
- Share your resources, be it an exemplar unit, web extension, or assessment policy, and have your works featured in our resource library.
- Become a recognised voice in the international education community through various community engagements.
- Offer your insights and suggestions to help shape the ManageBac platform’s features.
- Earn awards for your contributions in recognition of your dedication to educational innovation.
- Attend in-person and virtual events to learn best practices and network with like-minded individuals.
- Participate in exclusive focus groups and beta-test new ManageBac features for continuous improvement.
- Plan community initiatives and projects with fellow Ambassadors to support teachers.